Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

I don't want to miss this!!

I don't want to miss snotty nose kisses and messy faces and food streaked through freshly washed hair...



I don't want to miss belly laughs, tickle tackles and squeals of delight as daddy walks in the door...



I don't want to miss mountains of laundry or baby clothes soaking in the sink to remove poop stains from an outfit or middle of the night bonding sessions...


I don't want to miss answering a million 'Why?' questions or repeatedly telling a certain toddler to stop doing this or don't touch that...



I don't want to miss the moments when my children are proud of themselves or the sound of little feet running through the house because they just took a toy from their sibling....



I don't want to miss the 'Oh, I'm so cute!' looks or playing dress-up or superheros...




Nope! I don't want to miss a single second in the lives' of these little blessings! I want to be witness to it all-good and naughty/not so good! I am so thankful for my children and that they have good health to be here to do things that need corrected! My heart aches in realization that this time is going by so quickly, and I NEED to soak in and relish in every single second that I am blessed to be mommy to these 3 children! It isn't always pretty or fun and I may complain on the tough days, but my heart's prayer is that I am present in every moment of their lives' and that I enjoy every second with them because I am blessed beyond measure!!














No comments:

Post a Comment