Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Time for a change!

Well, there have been TONS of things that have changed since the last time I posted. And thanks to my friend, Julie, my blog design has changed as well! I just love it! It is much more fun and much more what I wanted in the first place. I also changed the name of my blog to Svennes Punkin Patch....cute?!?!?! I think so!! I have to dote on my sweet little ones of course! :)

We have moved back to Sioux Falls from Des Moines. The move happened toward the end of March and we are happy to be back! Travis is working with the company that he previously work with as his p/t job before we went to Des Moines. He loves his job and the people he works with and works for-it is a wonderful company!

The kids are doing wonderfully! Little Miss Lorelai is 5 1/2 months old. She rolls all over the floor and is getting very close to being able to sit unsupported. She knows just how adorable she is and how much she has daddy and mommy wrapped around her finger! We are just so very thankful for her as she is our little miracle! :) Miss Bella is doing awesome! She loves to give kisses and loves to dance to some of daddy's music. She talks a lot and loves to cuddle her baby dolls. She is very cute and very sweet with her sister-always giving tons of kisses to her! And my big boy Landon is just that, a big boy! He turned 5 back in February and has completed kindergarten. He can sound out and read any 3, 4 or 5 letter word and is doing better and better with his addition. He loves to help out, whether it is making cookies with me or mowing and spraying the weeds with daddy.

I am completely and 100% a stay-at-home mom! Woohoo!! It is wonderful and I feel so incredibly blessed to be able to be with my kids all day, every day. Things that have been filling my time since we moved back consists of finishing kindergarten with Landon (yay!), swim lessons for Landon, lots of initial appts for the kiddos once we moved back, the normal everyday stuff to keep bellies full and smiles on faces and keeping house. Just recently I have embarked on a whole new way of eating-a gluten free diet! It was a bit overwhelming at first but I am feeling more and more confident with my food menus and groceries lists. I went gluten free for my health due to problems that I have had for at least 10 years but never really knew it was abnormal until recently when talking to more people and finding that people typically feel normal and ok after they eat, which I never did! I am already noticing symptoms lessening and feeling better after I eat and it has only been a week and a half. Praise the Lord that I found out about this and could finally start to feel normal!

This summer is flying by already and is proving to continue to be super crazy and busy with no end in sight. So, we are all just hanging on and enjoying each other through this hectic time. Life is good and we serve an amazing God who is constantly blessing us even though we don't deserve it....I certainly have no complaints!!

Happy Tuesday! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ellen!!! So glad you're back on the blog - I've missed reading it! It's wonderful to hear how well you guys are doing - I miss you so much!!

    ReplyDelete